2007年9月15日 星期六

好歌分享-Hey there Delilah

最近在廣播上聽這一首滿輕快的音樂,我自己很喜歡這類的音樂,可能是有摧淚的效果吧!?





這首歌曾經收錄在芝加哥新生代Emo-Punk樂團:Plain White T's(白樂團)2005年發行的專輯

"All That We Needed"中。而2007年6月由主唱Tom Higgenson再以單曲的形式發行。沒想

到在7月底即躍上冠軍的寶座。整首歌以一把木吉他,配上大調和聲,吉他輕快的拍子加上主

旋律,帶給樂者一種淡淡的感傷及對生命與夢想的喜悅,聽完真的是會有摧淚的效果。


Hey there Delilah

What’s it like in New York City

I’m a thousand miles away

but girl tonight you look so pretty

Yes you do

Times Square can’t shine as bright as you

I swear it’s true




Hey there Delilah

Don’t you worry about the distance

I’m right there if you get lonely

Give this song another listen

Close your eyes

Listen to my voice it’s my disguise

I’m by your side




Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

What you do to me


Hey there Delilah

I know times are getting hard

But just believe me girl

Someday I’ll pay the bills with this guitar

We’ll have it good

We’ll have the life we knew we would

My world is good


Hey there Delilah

I’ve got so much left to say

But If every simple song I wrote to you

Would take your breath away

I’d write it all

Even more in love with me you’d fall

We’d have it all




Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me


A thousand miles seems pretty far

But they’ve got planes and trains and cars

I’d walk to you if I had no other way

Our friends would all make fun of us

and we’ll just laugh along because we know

That none of them have felt this way

Delilah I can promise you

That by the time that we get through

The world will never ever be the same

And you’re to blame




Hey there Delilah

You be good and don’t you miss me

Two more years and you’ll be done with school

And I’ll be making history like I do

You know it’s all because of you

We can do whatever we want to

Hey there Delilah here’s to you

This one’s for you




Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

Oh it’s what you do to me

What you do to me

8 則留言:

  1. 最近我們在車上也是常常聽到這首歌,真的很好聽,謝謝分享。

    回覆刪除
  2. 好聽就好!我也很喜歡聽!!

    回覆刪除
  3. Dear 皮兄,

    你現在擁有的是更不同的生活體驗!

    相信他們在你生命中依然是美麗的,

    當然也是最沈重、最甜蜜的負荷!



    PS:沒想到你以前也有組band上台表演哦 :O

    回覆刪除
  4. 組band...呵呵!! 那是大學時代的事了~

    剛好室友要玩團, 大伙兒就一起組band,

    一位機械系, 三位化工系, 一位電機系...就這麼湊成一

    團

    哈哈 意外嗎? 我也很意外, 人生的際遇是很有趣的

    事...

    不過, 現在演奏功力盡失, 快10年沒玩了

    但是現在會很想去聽一聽pub的live band, 很回味~~

    音樂是很棒的東西 以後有小孩 要多多鼓勵學樂器

    回覆刪除
  5. 嗯..我發現你們家就可以組成一個小band了耶~

    等我們回台灣時,要記得表演給我們看哦!

    回覆刪除
  6. 在忙於工作, 忙於妻小, 忙於生活中的林林總總中, 我已經

    被忙碌忘卻了當時年輕時對於生命的信念與憧憬, 這首歌彷彿帶

    我回到學生時代, 拿著球棒手套揮灑年輕熱力, 背著相機探索台

    灣新美景, 提著吉他組band上台表演的日子...

    謝謝您介紹這首歌, 這首歌提醒我在面對生活壓力而沮喪之

    時, 可以想想在人生過往之中, 我曾擁有這個美麗的時光~~

    回覆刪除
  7. 哈哈~~

    媽媽負責吼叫~

    女兒負責尖叫~

    兒子負責亂叫~

    我則負責慘叫~

    叫叫樂團!!

    回覆刪除
  8. 叫叫樂團...一定賣座~

    回覆刪除

發表意見者的身份:如果沒有google帳號,可以選"名稱/網址"留下您的大名即可,不一定要登入喲!